Our company’s name figures in the list of reliable Exporters and Suppliers of Argan Oil
from Malaysia. The Argan Oil we make available is used as skin moisturizer and wrinkle reducer. Argan Oil is highly acclaimed for its anti-ageing benefits. Owing to our excellent logistics network, we are capable of delivering bulk orders of the Oil within the stipulated time. One can obtain the Oil at competitive rates.
What is Argan Oil?
Argan oil is a type of oil that is extracted from argan tree kernels. Argan oil contains essential fatty acids, antioxidants, polyphenols, oleic and linoleic acids, squalene oil and vitamin E. It makes a great anti-aging oil for the skin. The high content of antioxidants in this oil protect the skin from damage by the sun and also from free radicals. It is often used for treating dry skin, wrinkles, acne, stretch marks, eczema and psoriasis.
Where Does Argan Oil Come From?
Argan oil comes from Southwestern Morocco and can only be extracted from trees in this area. The argan tree is endangered and is grown in a UNESCO protected biosphere. The oil is rare and highly prized as each tree only outputs one litre of oil in an entire season.
History Of Argan Oil
The oil extracted from the argan tree has been in use for over 3,500 years. It was once processed totally by hand, taking two days of hard labor to produce just one liter of oil
Is It Only For Use On Skin?
No. You can also use argan oil on your hair. It helps repair dry hair and split ends and will keep your hair healthy. Argan oil may also be used on the nails to strengthen them.
Argan Oil Side Effects
This oil is generally considered safe to use on your skin, hair and nails. As with any skin care product you are trying, always start with a small amount until you know how your body will react to it. This is especially true if you have very sensitive skin.
Common Uses Of Argan Oil
Argan oil is an all natural skin care product. Here are some of its uses :
Anti-aging Benefits Of Argan Oil
- Skin moisturizer
- Wrinkle reducer
- Treat acne
- Treat skin conditions like psoriasis and eczema
- Fade stretch marks
- Condition dry or damaged hair
- Strengthen nails
Many people use this oil for its anti-aging benefits for the skin. Its generous amounts of fatty acids, vitamin E and antioxidants keep the skin looking young and healthy. In use for over 3,500 years, it is possibly one of the oldest beauty secrets around.
Uses of Argan Oil
1. Hair Conditioner – Rich in fatty acids to strengthen hair’s health. It also contains Sterols that penetrates pores for deep moisturizing for soft, no greasy and shiny hair.
2. Skin Moisturizer - Argan oil contains high levels of Vitamin E, 3x more than Olive Oil. It also contains Omega 6 and Anti-oxidants which are clinically proven to nourish your skin. Massage to your skin and see the results!
3. Anti- Aging – Argan Oil’s Anti oxidants gives your skin a younger and a fresher look. It reduces wrinkles by combating oxidation and free radicals thus repairing damaged skin cells.
4. Anti- Acne- Argan Oil is unique because its a moisturizer that also has anti-Acne properties by balancing your skin’s production of Sebum which leads to unclogging of your pores and therefore preventing Acne.
5. Lessen Scars – It’s natural fatty acids reduce scars in your skin and lessens stretch marks by improving skin elasticity. Argan oil also acts as an anti-bacterial oil and it is also acts as an anti-inflammatory agent.
6. Relief Skin Conditions – Argan oil regulates your skin’s secretion of Sebum, which balances oil in your skin which helps clear acne and blemishes. It is also works best for conditions such as ECZEMA, PSRORIASIS, ROSACEA and SKIN ASTHMA.
- After washing your face, apply 1-2 pumps of Argan Oil. For make up, wait until
- Argan oil seeps into your skin (1-2 mins) then apply make- up over Argan oiled skin.
- Apply 1-2 Pumps on your face Day and night.
- Apply on blemishes, Acne affected areas and other skin conditions like ECZEMA, PSRORIASIS, ROSACEA and SKIN ASTHMA.
- Apply generous amount on palm and use after shampooing just like any conditioner then rinse or Apply Argan oil 15 30 minutes before shampooing then rinse.
- Apply as leave-on after towel dried hair which then protects your hair from heat.
- For hair treatment, apply a generous amount of oil from roots to tips, then wrap in a warm towel and leave for 30 minutes before rinsing. For best results, do the treatment twice a week
- To create natural waves or curls, apply generous amount of Argan oil on hair after shampooing and conditioning. Comb hair to untangle hair strands then crunch hair to create curls or waves then leave hair to dry for 10 minutes, when hair feels towel dried crunch hair again as you please until satisfied with waves and curls.
- Apply on area’s with Skin conditions such as ECZEMA, PSRORIASIS, ROSACEA and SKIN ASTHMA.
- Apply on scars, burns and stretch marks on your body.
- Apply small amounts to nail cuticles after manicure and pedicure.
- Apply on sun kissed skin.
- FOR NAILS :Create a lemon mix of 1tsp Lemon and 1tsp of Argan oil in a small bowl and dunk fingernails for 10-15 minutes.
- FOR LIPS : Add 1 pump of Argan Oil to 1tsp of Brown Sugar and mix together, rub on lips to scrub off dead skin and moisturize your lips.