, we deal in, comes loaded with tons of benefits that make it beneficial to skin, hair, etc. Its aromatic base also makes it an ideal ingredient in the production of perfumes and room fresheners. Being an Exporter and Supplier of Essential Oil from Malaysia, we are working at full throttle to make available the best quality Essential Oil to the length and breadth of the country and abroad.
Properties of Essential Oils
Uses for Essential Oils
- The market is flooded with numerous types of essential oils such as lavender, rosemary, sandalwood, clove, cinnamon and so on. Each type has its own advantages. Out of all the options available, lavender and tee tree essential oils are the most effective for the human body. It is due to the manifold health benefits of essential oils that they are so much in demand these days.
- Aromatherapy is a therapeutic procedure in which various essential oils are used to heal and relax people. All the essential oils are antiseptic. Therefore, they are used extensively for treating diseases. Tee tree essential oil is the best natural disinfectant. Most of the essential oils are antibacterial and antifungal in nature. Talking about the healing power of essential oils, they have proved to be very effective in curing most common problems like anxiety, cold, cough, burns, stomach disorders, skin disorders amd many more.
- Essential oils are extremely beneficial in treating muscular and joint problems. Those suffering from respiratory disorders will find essential oils to be of great value. The soothing aroma of the oils clears the nasal passage and eliminates infections in the respiratory tract.
- Essential oils not only help to maintain your physical health, but also help to promote your mental peace and calm. Essential oil massage truly soothes the nerves and makes the whole experience very refreshing and rejuvenating. If you are fed up with the stress and hectic life and is looking for a relaxed weekend, then you must try this oil massage. People suffering from insomnia and other sleep disorders are also benefited by the use of essential oils.
- Apart from their use in aromatherapy, essential oils can also be used in various other ways to get a healthy and beautiful body. You can add a droplet of any essential oil in your bath water and it will keep your skin glowing and fresh. Because essential oils are good disinfectants they can also be used in cleaning. As a result of its antiseptic and aromatic properties, these oils are extensively used in aftershaves, perfumes, deodorants and room fresheners.
- While mixing these oils with carrier oils always use aluminum, glass or porcelain bowls as the oil reacts faster with plastic. And, while mixing two or more oils, it's always good to use a dropper so that you get the correct measurement.
Benefits of Essential Oils
- Treating Medial Conditions : In most cases, there is an essential oil to address most medical conditions. They even help with migraines and bug bites.
- Purify Your Home : Essential oils can be used to clean and deodorize your home without the harmful effects of chemicals.
- Enhance Physical and Emotional Wellness : Essential oils can be used to help with appetite control, weight loss, mood enhancing, clarity and focus and more! There are even oils to help children diagnosed with ADHD.
- Improve Your Skin : Essential oils can help with acne, wrinkles, dry skin, oily skin and rosacea.
- Flavoring : I’ve even cooked with my oils and used them to flavor beverages like water and tea.
For more details please click on the links given below
- They are safe.
- They are pure, therapeutic grade.
- They do not contain any chemicals.
- They can be used on men, women, children and pets.
- There are thousands of uses and everyday applications.
- They can be inhaled, applied topically or ingested.